Mayflower Park Information:
The Mayflower Park Hotel was opened in 1927 as The Bergonian. It has been in continuous operation since its opening. Recently, the Mayflower Park Hotel was renovated and restored by its current owners Birney and Marie Dempcy.
Mayflower Park Hotel Haunting:
Employees have reported the spirit of an older man occupies the apartment on the sixth floor. His apparition has been observed moving from one empty room to another on the sixth floor.
One employee reported that he was mopping on the sixth floor. He turned around and his bucket was gone. He went off in search of it and found it on another floor.
Mayflower Park Hotel (2008). History. Retrieved March 11, 2011 from http://www.mayflowerpark.com/history.asp
Hill, A. T. (2006-2009). Haunted Hotels. Retrieved March 11, 2011 from http://www.lifestylesnorthwest.com/news/story.php?story_id=115939008654639300
The Shadowlord (1998). Haunted Places Index. Retrieved February 8, 2011 from http://theshadowlands.net/places/washingont.htm