Located at 4545 University Blvd. in Englewood, CO.
St. Mary’s has been in operation for 140 years. The school was founded in 1864 by the Sisters of Loretto to refine the wild and boisterous social hue of early Denver.
Students have reported cold spots and light anomalies in the theatre at St. Mary’s.
No Author (n.d.). St. Mary’s Academy: Educating Denver Since 1864. Retrieved March 2, 2009 from http://www.smanet.org/about/about.history.html
Shadowlord (1998). Shadowlands Haunted Places Index. Retrieved March 2, 2009 from http://theshadowlands.net/places/colorado.htm
4545 University Blvd. Englewood CO Colorado United States