Located at 15th and Warren St.
Taylor School was built in 1897. It closed in 1978 by the Davenport School District. The school has been up for grabs since then with several private buyers working to turn the building into a community center as well as senior and low income housing units. The building is, however, still vacant.
Eerie feelings have been reported.
Gaul, A. (2007). Former Taylor School Changes Hands Again. Retrieved March 3, 2009 from http://www.qctimes.com/articles/2007/10/27/news/local/doc4722c1f9112a3492053948.txt